January 1, 2021
1. PERSONAL DATA
1.1. In accordance with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended, each of the Parties undertakes to comply with the obligations imposed on it by this Act, and in particular the obligations to inform the end Customer whose personal data is collected and to obtain their consent before any notification as well as the obligations of security and confidentiality of the personal data collected and processed.
1.2. The Company expressly invites the Customer to consult its policy on the management of personal data of the Company's Customers and End Customers, which forms an integral part of these GTC.
1.3. In order to become acquainted with the Company's policy on cookies, the Company expressly invites the Client to consult its policy on Cookies & similar technologies, which forms an integral part of these GTC.
1.4. At the request of the judicial authorities, the Company may transmit the IP address of the Customer and/or the final Customer, so that the latter can be identified in cooperation with its Internet service provider.
1.5. Weweb stores the user’s Google Sheets ID and the URL of Google Sheets files in order to be able to synchronize the Google Sheets files with the data layer in Weweb and make it possible to use the Google Sheets data directly in the editor. WeWeb does not use in any case this ID to retrieve data from the user’s account.
2.1. Each Party undertakes, both on its own behalf and on behalf of its employees and partner companies, to maintain the confidentiality of confidential information (the "Confidential Information") exchanged between the Parties.
2.2. Confidential Information shall be deemed to be all information, regardless of its nature, form or medium, to which each Party shall have access during the performance of the Services, and in particular, without this list being exhaustive, any means made available to the Company by the Client or to the Client by the Company, any technical, financial and commercial data, specifications or any information and documents relating to the activities of each Party, its strategy, its research and development work.
2.3. Confidential Information does not cover documents, data or other information that are :
● known by one of the Parties on a non-confidential basis prior to its disclosure by the other Party ;
● that has fallen or will fall into the public domain on the day of its disclosure;
● legitimately obtained from a third party not bound by an obligation of confidentiality;
● independently developed by the Receiving Party that has not had access to any information from the Disclosing Party;
● disclosed pursuant to a legislative or regulatory provision.
2.4. Each Party undertakes :
● to apply the same protection measures to Confidential Information as it applies to its own Confidential Information,
● to communicate the Confidential Information only to its employees and collaborators who need to know it in the context of the management of the Order,
● not to disclose, publish or transmit to third parties the Confidential Information, in any form whatsoever, without the prior written consent of the other Party,
● to use the Confidential Information solely for the purposes of performing the Services.
2.5. The Parties agree that anonymized data is not Confidential Information.
2.6. Weweb stores the user’s Google Sheets ID and the URL of Google Sheets files in order to be able to synchronize the Google Sheets files with the data layer in Weweb and make it possible to use the Google Sheets data directly in the editor. WeWeb does not use in any case this ID to retrieve data from the user’s account.