WeWeb is a unique front-end development solution. It offers a powerful drag-and-drop editor to build web applications visually while giving developers full access to the code.
Users benefit from the power of no-code without any constraints for developers, resulting in an extraordinary acceleration of front-end developments.
The company surfs the exponential growth of the API economy and the low-code / no-code trends. It is backed by top-tier investors, including Y Combinator.
Today, the company is working with 100+ customers: web agencies, product teams, IT teams and global brands (JLL, L’Oréal, etc.).
Are you looking for an exciting experience at the intersection of Marketing, Product and Sales? You want to help craft a differentiated product story in the fast-growing no-code space?
This is a great position for an ambitious candidate ready to play a key role in the growth of a world-leading no-code software. Now is the time to seize the opportunity!
👉 About the job:
The job is about taking WeWeb’s product-led growth strategy to the next level by shaping a vivid community of users through powerful content. To achieve this, we have identified three areas in which you will exercise your talent:
1. Product-Focused Content
- Build the story around the product → why, for what, for who, how.
- Create guides & comparison pages to help users position WeWeb.
- Create and manage webinars with active users, team members and influencers.
- Take full control of the WeWeb Academy: help us build educational content around low-code/no-code + create content to show the capabilities of our platform.
- Manage the public roadmap communication.
- Consolidate learnings & feedback from the different community channels, share it with the whole team and influence the product roadmap.
2. Community Engagement
- Generate active conversations and grow the number of users on the community channels (slack, discourse, social networks).
- Co-create community content with influencers and partners.
- Insure consistency in the product storytelling across all channels.
- Engage the community of agencies in the partner network.
3. Sales Enablement
- Conduct in-depth product research.
- Create thoughtful content to generate interest among the community.
- Work with the head of business development & CEO to create powerful content that will help drive more revenue.
⚡️About the organization:
- You will be joining our growth & marketing team and report directly to the CEO.
- Most of the team is based in Paris. If you are based somewhere else, we’ll pay for your travel expenses, so you can come and meet colleagues on a quarterly basis. The CEO is often traveling to NYC and SF, so you’ll be able to meet him there as well.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
👩 👨 Profile:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Product Management or another similar role.
- You are a native English speaker. Speaking French is a plus, but not mandatory.
- You have a passion for technology.
- You are an enthusiast of the no-code / low-code movement.
- You have proven strong communication skills and writing skills in your past experiences.
- If your application is selected, our CEO will contact you for a first chat (30mn).
- We’ll give you a week to prepare a use case (not too long, we promise!) so we can assess your skills over a second interview. Quentin, our head of growth will participate to the interview.
- If you did a great job - which we bet you will! - you will have a final interview with the two other co-founders, Marc (CTO) & Florian (CPO).
- Welcome to WeWeb!
- We offer a caring work environment together with a full remote policy.
- The salary is a competitive package based on the candidate’s location and includes equity.
- You will get the latest equipment (MacBook or PC) and a budget to furnish your personal office space if you work fully remote.
- This role is a full-time position.
- The office is located in Paris, France (next to Station F). It is beautiful and welcoming!
- Starting date : as early as September 6, this year. Ideally, before the end of November.