WeWeb is a unique front-end development solution. It offers a powerful drag-and-drop editor to build web applications visually while giving developers full access to the code.
Users benefit from the power of no-code without any constraints for developers, resulting in an extraordinary acceleration of front-end developments.
The company surfs the exponential growth of the API economy and the low-code / no-code trends. It is backed by top-tier investors, including Y Combinator.
Today, the company is working with 100+ customers: web agencies, product teams, IT teams and global brands (JLL, L’Oréal, etc.).
Are you looking for an exceptional experience in creating the sales activity of a SaaS from scratch? Do you want to build the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to closing, and participate in scaling a sales team from day 1?
WeWeb has been ranked one of the most promising startups by Y Combinator in 2020, is recommended by premium clients and is backed by top-tier investors, now is the time to seize the opportunity!
👉 About the job:
The job is to build WeWeb’s sales strategy from scratch by finding the right acquisition channels in close collaboration with our CEO and the growth team. To achieve this, we have identified two areas in which you will exercise your talent:
1. Manage the sales pipeline, from MQL to conversion
- Propose campaigns or channels to generate high quality MQLs. Implement experimentation and automations with the head of growth.
- Build the relevant sales materials with the product marketer.
- Manage the campaigns and nurture the leads until they convert.
- Analyze the performance of each campaign, iterate and improve them until finding scalable sales channels.
2. Build the partner program to fuel indirect sales
- Build the network of partners: no-code / low-code agencies, web development agencies and freelancers.
- Run campaigns to get in touch with the agencies.
- Meet with the prospects and set up partnerships.
- Manage the relationship with the agencies together with the CEO.
⚡️About the organization:
- You will be heading our sales team and directly report to the CEO.
- When you join, you and the CEO will work closely together to kick-start the sales machine. Once you will have identified scalable sales channels, you will be in charge of building the sales team to achieve the company’s ambitious objectives.
- The team is based in Paris and meets 2 to 3 times a week in the office, the rest of the time is remote.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
👩 👨 Profile:
- You have at least 4 years of sales experience in a SaaS startup or a web-agency, and ideally experience on short cycles with a B2B target.
- You are a native French speaker and are fluent in English.
- You understand how tech works and know how to talk to web agencies.
- You believe that no-code / low-code is the future of web-development.
- You are convinced of the value of data analysis for sales.
- The idea of reinventing your own profession motivates you a lot!
- If your application is selected, our CEO will contact you for a first chat (30mn).
- We’ll give you a short use case to prepare so that we can assess your skills over a second interview. Quentin, our head of growth will participate in the interview.
- If you did a great job - which we bet you will! - you will have a final interview with the two other co-founders, Marc (CTO) & Florian (CPO).
- Welcome to WeWeb!
- We offer a caring work environment together with a flexible remote policy.
- The salary is a competitive package with a fix, a variable and equity.
- We offer lunch tickets with Swile and €9,50 per day.
- You will be covered by Alan for the insurance.
- You will get the latest equipment (MacBook or PC + Smartphone).
- This role is a full-time position.
- The office is located in Paris, France (next to Station F). It is beautiful and welcoming!
- Starting date : as early as August 23, this year. Ideally, before the end of November.