WeWeb is a unique front-end development solution. It offers a powerful drag-and-drop editor to build web applications visually while giving developers full access to the code.
Users benefit from the power of no-code without any constraints for developers, resulting in an extraordinary acceleration of front-end developments.
The company surfs the exponential growth of the Jamstack and the low-code trends. It is backed by top-tier investors, including Y Combinator and Lightspeed Venture.
Today, the company is working with 100+ customers: web agencies, product teams, IT teams and global brands (JLL, L’Oréal, etc.) offering a state-of-the-art front-end building experience to each of them.
Are you looking for an exceptional experience in building the next generation tool for front-end development? Do you want to work with the latest front-end technologies on a challenging web-product?
WeWeb has been ranked one of the most promising startups by Y Combinator in 2020, is recommended by premium clients and is backed by top-tier investors, now is the time to seize the opportunity!
👉 About the job:
Develop new front-end functionalities, end-to-end
- Implement new functionalities in the core product (editor & dashboard).
- Develop new front-end components for the marketplace and WeWeb’s internal design system.
- Develop new plugins to integrate third parties (data sources, authentication, …).
- Improve performance of the editor and the generated websites, in collaboration with the Head of Front-End and the CTO.
- Improve the developer experience for external WeWeb plugins authors, in collaboration with the Head of Front-End and the CTO.
Improve internal development experience
- Normalization and implementation of best practices in the front-end code.
- Normalization and implementation of best practices in the front-end API.
Learn in depth about WeWeb’s front-end application
- At WeWeb, we make sure that all team members quickly grow in competence and take on more responsibility on what they are working on.
- We will teach you how the front-end application works in detail, so that you can progressively actively participate in developing core functionalities.
⚡️About the organization:
- You will be joining our development team composed of 5 persons.
- You will be directly reporting to our Head of Front-End, Aurélie Violette.
🔧 Tech Stack:
- Vue.js 3
- HTML / SCSS
- GitHub / Git flow
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
👩 👨 Profile:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in front-end development.
- You have a passion for the front-end and you are a true friend of CSS.
- You are rigorous and have a real sense of design.
- You learn quickly, like challenges and want to progress fast.
- You are a team player and know how to work with other developers using a git flow.
- If your application is selected, one of our co-founders will contact you for a first chat (20mn).
- A technical interview: one hour of a Vue app development exercise, followed by an exchange with our CTO and our Head of Front-End.
- The final step will be a meeting with the CEO.
- Welcome to WeWeb!
- Contract type : Full Time (CDI).
- Starting date : as early as the 6th of September 2021.
- Remote policy : 2 to 3 days at the office. Full remote possible.
- The office is located in Paris 13e, France (next to Station F).
- Experience : > 3 years.
- Salary : €50k, gross per year.